Contents

1. Sketchy slang meaning
  2. Sketchy
  3. sketchy - Turkish English Dictionary
  4. Glossary of British terms not widely used in the United States
  5. sketchy person - German translation
  6. Don't Be a Prat: How to Use British Slang Properly

Sketchy

Sketchy (slang). Type: adjective, slang. Pronunciation: /sketch-e/. What does Sketchy mean? To be shady or untrustworthy. Sketchy Synonyms: ...

The Social Media Dictionary: Online Terms, Slang and Acronyms · The ... Sus - Suspicious or sketchy; —T—; TBH – To be honest; TBT – Throwback ...

... sketchy activities of clients.”. If you're looking to create ... Slang Words (With Meanings) 1. Fam. Fam is a shorter word for family ...

Sketchy is slang for "Suspicious." See an example of how people use it.

SKETCHY means questionable or doubtful quality. Disturbing or unnerving, often in such a way that others may suspect them of intending to ...

sketchy - Turkish English Dictionary

English Turkish online dictionary Tureng, translate words and terms with different pronunciation options. sketchy baştan savma sketchy eksik sketchy kabaca.

Improve your Spanish slang by checking out this article on Chilean regionalisms and slang ... , meaning well, as in, well, of course! While traveling around ...

... meaning “dangerous, risky” (“I think we ... (And just as you can be creeped out by a creepy person, you can be sketched out by a sketchy person.) ...

not detailed or not complete: Officials provided only sketchy details of the trip.

Collins Complete Spanish Electronic Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers 2024. Ejemplos. Estos ejemplos aún no se han verificado. incompleto (23). incompletos ...

Glossary of British terms not widely used in the United States

(informal) a look, reconnoître "I'll take a dekko at it later." – British military slang derived from the Hindustani dekh/dekho meaning "to see". ... sketchy). ' ...

Mountain Biking terms, slang, technical jargon and vernacular can be confusing for even experienced mountain bikers ... Sketchy: May refer to a section of trail ...

Interestingly enough, some slang terms exaggerate the meaning ... Sketchy, Shady This expression was first coined in reference to hastily drawn ...

Sketchy is mostly used when saying something is untrustworthy, whether it is a person, place, or thing. Upvote 5

(Canada, US, slang, of a person) Disturbing or unnerving, often in such a way that others may suspect them of intending physical or sexual harm or harassment.

See also

1. does family dollar sell paint
  2. payless cesspool reviews
  3. village web davita login
  4. apoenzyme vs holoenzyme
  5. meyers rv sales of pittsburgh

sketchy person - German translation

Many translated example sentences containing "sketchy person" – German-English dictionary and search engine for German translations.

adjective · See more words with the same meaning: gross, disgusting, creepy. · See more words with the same meaning: suspicious, immoral, illegal.

Something sketchy is incomplete: it includes the major points but lacks detail. If a political candidate avoids going into detail about her political views, you ...

Some slang words may even mean completely different things in different countries. ... Sketchy, Ecuador. Caleta, Cal-seh-ta, House or home ...

1. dubious · (of a person) In disbelief; wavering, uncertain, or hesitating in opinion; inclined to doubt; undecided. ; 2. nebulous · Vague or ill-defined. ; 3.

Don't Be a Prat: How to Use British Slang Properly

What does it mean to be knackered, or gobsmacked, or to have lost the plot? ... Find out with this guide to British slang—use carefully if you ...

Dodgy: One of the more frequently used British slang terms to describe a situation that's sketchy, or when you just feel off about something or ...

Yes something my young adult child uses as slang where I would have used dodgy. ... I would also use 'sketchy' to mean scant in the context of ...

"sketchy" in this context is slang for something that seems dangerous/not right. A. Hey, I know a shortcut home. It's down this alley. B. Uh...

#4: Dodgy. This British slang word indicates something or someone that is a bit questionable or sketchy. #5: Knackered. To be “knackered” ...